Fully equipped with all the modern in- house facilities, we are highly renowned as the topmost manufacturers, engaged in exporting the best stock of Emulsifier Free Additive. This additive is extensively used for integrating water in a variety of alkyd based decorative paints. A perfect blend of oil derivatives mixed with pine oil, this Emulsifier Free Additive also allows water incorporation in oil based coating system such as high PVC paints.
- Ensures no water separation on storage as well as on thinning down
- Forms a stronger water-alkyd bond for longer stability
- Compatible for use with all types of alkyd resins
- Compatible with all types of Alkyd Resins used for G.P. Enamels
- Addition of "Additive 4101" forms stronger Water-Alkyd Bond resulting in longer stability
- Imparts high Viscosity to the system and thereby reduces settling
- No water separation on storage as well as on Thinning down
- No adverse effect on final performance of the Coating
Direction for Use :
- Prepare Coating System as per established formulation.
- Place the finished paint under high-speed stirrer (suggested r.p.m. 700 to 1000). Add recommended dose of â€œAdditive 4101â€ with constant stirring, run the stirrer for 15 minutes.
- Start adding water slowly, @2 Ltrs. Per minute under continuous stirring.
- Allow the machine to run for 30 minutes
Technical Data :
Milky to off white liquid
1.02 ± 0.05
Above 45 °C
40% ± 1
0.3 to 0.5% w/w on Total System permits 18 to 20% water incorporation