Waste Water Treatment Chemicals
Additive 5805 is Synthetic Flocculating Agent ideally suitable for Waste Water Treatment. It accelerates sedimentation of Suspended Solids and Colour Removal. It also supports COD reduction. It's efficiency is greatly governed by type of effluent and hence the dosage vary from batch to batch of effluent.
Advantages of using effluent treatment additive (Additive 5802) -
- It reduces consumptions and handling of chemical elements
- This effluent treatment additive is very efficient to remove oils and greases
- It is used for the products which is relevant with the posterior biological treatment
- Our offered effluent treatment additive is widely used to increased efficiency in physical /chemical treatment process
- It is produced in hygienic environment and therefore its final pH is around 7.0
- Due to nice grade of chemicals are used in production so it is environmental friendly and biodegradable
- As this effluent treatment additive is procured by high grade of chemicals so it is able to health & safety improvement and environment friendly
- We are providing these additives at very affordable rate in the global market
|Technical Details |
|Appearance ||light-color, sticky liquid |
|pH, 10% solution ||3.8 to 5 |
|Specific gravity ||1.15 to 1.18 (25oC) |
|Solubility ||Water soluble |
|Nature ||Cationic |
|Toxicity ||Non-toxic |
- For colour removal of colored Waste Water from Dyestuff, Pigment Plants.
- Also suitable for treating waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs, Paint & Ink Industry Waste Water.