Fully equipped with all the modern in- house facilities, we are highly renowned as the topmost manufacturers, engaged in exporting the best stock of Emulsifier Free Additive. This additive is extensively used for integrating water in a variety of alkyd based decorative paints. A perfect blend of oil derivatives mixed with pine oil, this Emulsifier Free Additive also allows water incorporation in oil based coating system such as high PVC paints
Features of Emulsifier Free Additive :
- Compatible with all types of Alkyd Resins used for G.P. Enamels
- Addition of "Additive 4101"Â forms stronger Water-Alkyd Bond resulting in longer stability
- Imparts high Viscosity to the system and thereby reduces settling
- No water separation on storage as well as on Thinning down
- No adverse effect on final performance of the Coating
Direction for Use :
- Prepare Coating System as per established formulation.
- Place the finished paint under high-speed stirrer (suggested r.p.m. 700 to 1000). Add recommended dose of Additive 4101 with constant stirring, run the stirrer for 15 minutes.
- Start adding water slowly, @2 Ltrs. Per minute under continuous stirring.
- Allow the machine to run for 30 minutes
- Ensures no water separation on storage as well as on thinning down
- Forms a stronger water-alkyd bond for longer stability
- Compatible for use with all types of alkyd resins
Technical Data :
Milky to off white liquid
1.02 Â± 0.05
Above 45 Â°C
40% Â± 1
0.3 to 0.5% w/w on Total System permits 18 to 20% water incorporation