We are known as one of the leading manufacturers, engaged in exporting the best stock of Proprietary Thixotropic Agent. This agent is extensively used in a wide range of industrial finishes such as alkyd, epoxy, polyester and PU systems. The Proprietary Thixotropic Agent is widely used for non-aqueous systems. A proprietary product of modified vegetable oil. , it is inert and does not react with pigments or binders.
- Controls liquid penetration into porous surfaces
- Reduces settling, dripping and sagging of paints
- Can be incorporated at dispersion stage without preparing jelly
- Can be incorporated at Dispersion Stage without preparing jelly.
- It eliminates/reduces Settling, Dripping and Sagging.
- Increases Solvent in-take.
- Being inert it doesnÃ¢â¬â¢t react with Pigments or Binders.
- Controls liquid penetration into porous surfaces.
- Improves Application Properties and Storage Stability.
- DoesnÃ¢â¬â¢t contribute colour.
- Solvent / Solvent-free Architectural Paints (Solvent Free High Solid Epoxies, Pigmented Sealers, Primers, Air Dry & Baking Finishes, PU and Polyester Paints)
- Industrial Finishes like (Alkyd, CR, Epoxy, NC, Polyester, PU Systems)
- Printing Inks & Adhesives
- Asphalt & Tar based Coating
- 0.5 to 2% wt/wt on Pigments or depending upon requirement of Viscosity modification.
Technical Data :
Light Yellow Free Flowing Powder
1.0 Â± 0.03
35 to 55Â°C